Independent Broker for the Professional Services Sector
Allfin Financial Services Lending Case Studies
- $500,000 – 90% funding arranged and drawn for single dentist to purchase a dental practice.
- Financing of $260,000 approved to enable a doctor to buy into a private medical practice. All goodwill. Finance on a secured and or unsecured basis arranged. Competitive interest rates found secured and organised.
- 90% financing approved for upgrade of surgery and equipment included. Owners level of equity in the practice seen as sufficient contribution.
- Doctors surgery finance agreed at $500,000 repayable over 15 years to enable part time GP to buy into medical centre premises. Lowest interest rate compare to big banks.
- Funding of 1 million arranged for pharmacist to add to current portfolio of pharmacies. 80% financing agreed based on business value of other two pharmacies. No personal security required.
- 90% finance approved for young and newly qualified dentist to purchase leasehold dental practice. Unsecured funding at the initial level requested was considered too high for inexperienced dentists who had never managed a practice. Parents helped with lending.