2018 PHARMACY PULSE CHECK Survey Competition – Terms & Conditions
- Information on how to enter the 2018 Allfin Financial Pharmacy Pulse Check Survey Competition (the Promotion) and prize details form part of these Terms and Conditions. If there is any conflict between these Terms and Conditions and any other published material, these Terms and Conditions will prevail.
- The Promoter is Allfin Pty Ltd ABN 53 166 698 095, Level 2, 109 Coventry Street, South Melbourne VIC 3205 (The Promoter or We). Telephone 1800 025 534.
- The Promotion opens at 7am AEST 24th April 2018 and the Promotion closes at 12am AEST 29th May 2018 (Promotional Period).
- Entry is open to Australian residents who are over the age of 18 (Eligible Entrant).
- Directors, employees and associated companies of the Promoter are ineligible to enter.
- Eligible Entrants who participate in the Promotion are deemed to accept these Terms and Conditions, including the Privacy Statement which describes the handling of my personal information, including direct marketing.
- Only one (1) entry per Eligible Entrant is permitted. Incomplete, incorrect and indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
- Eligible Entrants are eligible for entry into the Promotion if they, during the Promotional Period participate in and successfully complete and submit the online 2018 Pharmacy Pulse Check Survey.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and Eligible Entrants (including an Eligible Entrant’s identity, age, email address and place of residence) and to disqualify any Eligible Entrant who tampers with the entry process or provides incorrect or invalid details, and to reject any entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- There is a chance to win (1) prize for the competition. The prize is one (1) bottle of Penfolds Grange Shiraz 2006 valued at $700 (including GST).
- Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not exchangeable, transferable or redeemable for cash unless stipulated otherwise.
- Prizes are subject to the standard terms and conditions of individual prize and service providers.
- If any prize (or part of any prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute that prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
- The prize draw will take place within 30 days of the close of the competition at 190 Coventry Street, South Melbourne VIC 3205.
- One (1) winner will be drawn at random from the list of participants who successfully completed the online 2018 Pharmacy Pulse Check Survey. The Promoter reserves the right to draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. The winner will be contacted by congratulatory email or by phone or letter. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The prize will be delivered within 30 days of the prize draw.
- Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take a prize or an element of a prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then the prize or that element of the prize will be forfeited.
- The Promoter reserves the right to redraw in the event of a prize-winner being unable to satisfy these Terms and Conditions, or forfeiting through ineligibility or otherwise. If a prize remains unclaimed or is forfeited through ineligibility or otherwise, the Promoter will conduct an unclaimed prize draw in order to award a prize. The draw will take place at 190 Coventry Street, South Melbourne VIC 3205. In the case of a winner, they will be notified by congratulatory email or by phone or letter.
- If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law
(a) to disqualify any Eligible Entrant; or
(b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including their respective officers, employees and agents) exclude all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following:
(a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control);
(b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
(c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter;
(d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions;
(e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or Eligible Entrant ; or
(f) use of the prize.
- Eligible Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this Promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
- The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the Promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, prize suppliers and, as required, to Australian regulatory authorities. Entry is conditional on providing this information. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
- We may collect, hold, use and disclose personal information about you to process your entry.
- We collect and record personal information through our interactions with you, including by telephone, email or online. Without this information, we may not be able to process your entry.
- We may exchange your personal information with other companies. We may also disclose personal information to regulatory authorities (e.g. tax authorities in Australia and overseas) in connection with their lawful information requests or to meet our legal obligations in any relevant jurisdiction. Where this occurs, we take steps to ensure your personal information is protected against misuse or loss.
- We may use your personal information to contact you on an ongoing basis by telephone, electronic messages (like email), online and other means to offer you products or services that may be of interest to you.